By default, forms are uploaded and accessible only in the Lines module. Forms aren’t accessible on individual policies.
Make forms accessible in each policy
You can make forms accessible in each policy by enabling the documents-printedonly and include-forms-as-attachments advanced settings.
When enabled, these settings:
- Add policy forms to the Attachments tab in the Declaration folder.
- Allow users to access individual policy forms from a policy.
- Determine whether Agents can access policy forms within the Agent Portal.
To make forms accessible in each policy:
- In the BriteCore menu, select Settings.
- On the Settings screen, select Advanced.
- On the Advanced Settings screen, in the search box, type documents-printedonly.
- In the documents-printedonly box, select True.
- In the search box, type include-forms-as-attachments.
- In the include-forms-as-attachments box, select True.
Note: BriteCore recommends clients enable these settings so users can access forms at the individual policy level.