Through the Lines module, you can set up Categories.
To set up Categories:
- In the BriteCore menu, select Lines.
- On the Lines – Effective Dates screen, select the applicable effective date.
- On the Effective Date – Policy Types screen, complete the following steps:
- In the Select State or Province dropdown, select a state or province.
- Navigate to the applicable Policy Type, and then select Edit .
- On the Policy Type – Details screen, navigate to the applicable Line Item, and then select Edit .
- On the Edit Line Item screen, select Rating.
- In the Chain Details section, select Rate Categories, and then select Add a Category .
- In the Category dialog box, complete the following steps:
- In the Category Type dropdown list, select a type.
- In the Dec Order box, type the order number in which it appears on the Declaration.
- In the Options box, complete the applicable boxes.
- At the bottom of the dialog box, select the applicable options.
- Select Done.
- At the bottom of the screen, select Save, and then select Exit.
Figure 1: Rate Category dialog box.