There are instances in which the client may want to redirect customers from one screen to another.
Make a Payment landing screen
Many carriers prefer to drive traffic to their website. A Make a Payment button is added to the website, and when clicked, the Make a Payment button will direct to the client’s BriteCore payment URL <sitename>.britecorepro.com/login/securePayment.
While transitioning onto BriteCore, clients may need insureds to pay their premium on policies in their legacy system. To accommodate this, link payers back to the client’s current payment screen:
- From the client, retrieve the website URL where payers make electronic payments on their legacy system.
- Navigate to Settings > Advanced.
- Search for legacy_payments_url.
- Type in the client’s webpage URL.
- Search for legacy_redirect.
- Select True.
Engineers can read PR 337 for more information.