By default, agents and agencies have access to the Agency Experience Dashboard and CSR Dashboard. To learn how to access the Agency Experience Dashboard and the CSR Dashboard, see Access Agency Dashboards. If you can’t view the dashboards, restrictions are in place. You can adjust the permissions by following the workflow below.
To set up agency dashboards:
- Navigate to Settings > System Wide > Permissions.
- Select the pencil icon next to the permission level, such as Agent/Agency Permissions. All rules added to the permission level will appear.
- Search for the following rules:
- In the Access column next to each of the rules identified above, select Read. BriteCore will automatically save the changes. Move to step 9.
If you can’t find the identified rules, you will need to add them to the selected permission level. Continue to step 5.
- Select + Add Rule.
- In the Rule box, type agent/stats/ae_dashboard, or select it from the dropdown list.
- Select the Read radio button.
- Repeat steps 5 and 6 for agent/stats/ae_dashboard/premiumData and agent/stats/crs_dashboard. BriteCore will automatically save the changes.
- In the Role Permissions section, ensure the role has the correct permission level displayed in the dropdown list. For example, the roles Agent or Agency should have the Agent/Agency Permissions displayed.
You don’t have to enable all three rules to provide access to one of the dashboards. If you want to allow access to only the Agency Experience Dashboard, select Read for the agent/stats/ae_dashboard rule, and then select None for the other two rules. If you want to provide access to only the CRS Dashboard, select Read for the agent/stats/csr_dashboard, and then select None for the other two rules. If you want to provide access to the premium data for the agency experience dashboard, select Read for the agent/stats/ae_dashboardPremiumData rule, and then select Read for the agent/stats/ae_dashboard.