The Settings dashboard allows you to control functionality in the Policyholder portal.
Access the Settings dashboard
- Log in to the Provider Administrator portal.
- Select tile.
- Select Settings on the sidebar.
In the Settings dashboard, you can:
The Settings dashboard contains several settings, including:
- Account: Determines whether a user in the Policyholder portal can change their mailing address, phone number, and phone type.
- AppStore: The AppStore settings identify API names. The settings are read-only.
- Authentication: Determines session expiration time when there is no user action.
- Claims: Determines whether a user can access claims functionality on the Policyholder portal.
- E-Delivery: Determines whether a user can enable E-Delivery in the Policyholder portal and how the processes are executed. Some of the settings are read only.
- Enrollment: Determines the options available to a user during enrollment.
- Global: Determines global options available in the Policyholder portal.
- Messaging: Determines when a message is sent out before a payment method expires.
- Notifications: Determines which notifications are set out from the Policyholder portal.
- Payments: Determines payment functionality on the Policyholder portal.
- Policies: Determines whether Agency contact information is displayed on the Policyholder portal dashboard.
You will now need Superuser status to access the following dashboards:
Contact our BriteApps team to enable your Superuser login to access these dashboards.