Silvervine (Primoris) is an electronic payment processing service for the insurance industry.
Note: Silvervine Payment Solutions is the newly rebranded name of what was formerly known as Primoris Payment Services.
Silvervine allows for a collection fee with each payment. These fees aren’t stored in BriteCore, but the Secure Checkout screen displays the fee.
- Credit cards: Since the fee can be defined by payment amount and credit card type, the fee appears after the payment amount and the credit card number are entered.
- ACH payments: The fee appears immediately.
With the Silvervine integration, you can:
- Offer online payment options.
- Increase your claims process.
- Offer recurring payments.
Silvervine integration considerations:
- You will need to arrange your charging fees with Silvervine.
- BriteCore neither stores nor references fees, so Silvervine will send clients a separate report on fees charged and collected.
BriteCore supports Silvervine Payment Solutions.