StoneRiver PTE is accounting software you can integrate with BriteCore.
Note: StoneRiver PTE is now Sapiens Financial GO.
With the StoneRiver PTE integration, BriteCore produces return premium, claim payment, and commission payment files to export to StoneRiver.
StoneRiver PTE integration benefits:
- BriteCore creates monthly folders for return premiums, claims payments, and commission payments.
- During each nightly process, BriteCore creates dated files for qualifying return premium and claim payment transactions.
- At the end of each month, BriteCore generates a commission file and attaches the export file to the month in which the commissions are processed.
StoneRiver PTE integration considerations:
- The integration works only one way: BriteCore to StoneRiver.
Example: Check numbers aren’t exported back to BriteCore.
- Claims transactions are separated into three types:
- LAE with FEIN: Creates a TransactionRecord along with a DistributionRecord.
- LAE without FEIN: Creates a TransactionRecord along with a PayeeAddressRecord.
- Normal payment: Creates a TransactionRecord, four CheckDescriptionRecords, and a PayeeAddressRecord.
Table 1 displays the files and record types that StoneRiver accepts and BriteCore supports.
Table 1: FIles and record types StoneRiver accepts and BriteCore supports.