When making a payment using Stripe, you can use the Stripe Connect Platform to use a destination account for the payment.
You will need to complete two tasks to set up the Stripe Connect Platform:
- Apply the Stripe destination account system tag to a policy type.
- Set up Stripe as the payment vendor.
Tag a policy type with a system tag
To tag a policy type with a system tag:
- In the BriteCore menu, select Settings.
- In the Settings submenu, under System Wide, select System Tags.
- On the System Tags screen, in the Tags section, complete the following steps:
- In the Select a Tag dropdown list, select Stripe destination account.
- In the Select an Effective Date dropdown list, select the applicable effective date.
Note: If you need to tag a new item, select Tag New Items. In the +ADD dropdown list, select Policy Types, and then, in the Named box, type or search for the applicable policy type.
- In the Policy Types list, navigate to the policy type you want to tag, and then, in the box to the right, type a valid Stripe destination account id.
- Select Done.
Figure 1: Tag a policy type on the System Tags screen.
Set up Stripe as the payment vendor
To set up Stripe as the payment vendor:
- In the BriteCore menu, select Settings, and then select Vendors.
- On the Vendors screen, in the Payment Processing section, select Stripe, and then select the edit icon .
- In the Stripe dialog box, configure the credentials.
- Select Done.
Figure 2: Configure Stripe credentials.