Stripe is a third-party payment processing vendor. With the Stripe integration, you can use Stripe as a payment processing option in BriteCore.
The Stripe integration is:
- Available in both classic Policies and BriteQuote.
- Set up so it can be configured with both test and production credentials. It uses whichever credentials match the site status.
With the Stripe integration, you can:
- Add a customer profile to Stripe.
Note: Once a customer profile is created, you can’t update the profile (name, address, email, etc.) through BriteCore.
- Add a payment method (CC or ACH card) to a customer profile.
- Update a payment method.
- Process one-time payments.
- Start/stop automatic payments.
- Delete, void, or reverse payments.
Important: Voiding a payment in BriteCore doesn’t void it in Stripe. Once you void a payment in BriteCore, have an administrator void the payment in Stripe.