Access Support Tools
Depending on your UI configuration, you can navigate to Support Tools in one of the following ways:
- Navigate to the footer of any BriteCore module screen and select Support Tools.
- Navigate to and select the user profile icon in the top-right of the screen.
- Select Resources at the bottom of the dropdown list.
- Select Support Tools.
Navigate Support Tools
Support Tools are organized by module sections that appear in alphabetical order. Within each section, the tools are ordered by priority; the most frequently used tools appear on top of the list.
The following Support Tools are available:
Note: Access to Support Tools is permission-based; this may affect what displays on your screen.
- Generate Missing Receipts
- Regenerate All Combined Billing Statements
- View Recent Receipts
- Revert Agency Policies Transfer
- Revert Mortgagee Policies Transfer
- Transfer Agency Policies
- Transfer Mortgagee Policies
- Auto Pay policies
- Auto Renew policies
- Run Cancel & Non-Renew Processes
- Run Non-Pay Processes
- Add a Location to a ZIP code
- Copy Line Items
- Copy Policy Types
- Copy Underwriting Rules
- Create Persistent Builder Mapping
- Delete Persistent Builder Mapping
- Delete a Line Item
- Export Line
- Import Line
- Archive Revisions
- Associate a Deliverable With BriteDocs
- Unarchive Records
- Update Search Results
- Correct IVANS Claim Reports
- Correct a NxTech Report
- NxTech Initial Load for Agency
On the Support Tools screen, you can:
- Search for a specific tool.
- Filter by category.
Search for a specific tool
- On the Support Tools screen, type the title of the support tool in the Search box.
- As you begin typing, the results will display in real time to match your query.
Filter by category
- On the Support Tools screen, select the dropdown labeled All Support Tools.
- Select a category from the dropdown list to view the available tools.