When you create a template, BriteDocs automatically saves your changes in a system-generated version by default. BriteDocs calls this the Default Version by BriteDocs. All new templates are saved as system-generated versions.
View system-generated versions
- In the BriteCore menu, select Documents.
- Select the appropriate template folder.
- Select the template you want to view.
- In the template editor, select the version name dropdown list.
- Select the Default Version by BriteDocs.
Note: When you create a new version, the system-generated version gets archived.
You have successfully viewed the Default Version by BriteDocs.