The Text Messages dashboard allows carriers to view all text message events sent to a single user from the Enrolled Users Dashboard dashboard or a broadcast message from the User Messages Dashboard with the User Messages Feature. Text messages will also be sent when the user chooses to Set a Payment Reminder or to send their portal code to them during the enrollment process or password reset.
Users must agree to Consent to Text in the app and have a cell phone number type in order to receive text messages.
In the Text Messages dashboard, you can view all text message events, including:
- Messages sent to a single user from the Enrolled Users dashboard.
- Messages sent as a broadcast message from the User Messages dashboard.
- SMS messages sent when the user requests a portal code during enrollment or password reset.
The Text Messages dashboard is color-coded to highlight the status of text messages:
- Red: Text message delivery failed.
- No color: Text message delivery succeeded.
To view the Text Messages Dashboard:
- Log in to the Provider Administrator portal.
- Select your company’s tile.
- Select Text Messages in the sidebar.
The Text Messages dashboard contains several columns, including:
- Insured: Name of insured.
- Phone Number: Displays the cell phone number the text was sent to.
- Actual Phone Number: Only displays to the superuser (not carrier user).
- Time/Date of event: The date and time that the text message was sent, in mm/dd/yyyy hh:mm:ss am/pm format.
- Status: Indicates success or failure.
- Select > and the row will expand to display the details of the message sent.