We are excited to announce the Processing page within BriteCore will be released the week of 5/23/22 to retain a consistent look across the site.
- The following page update will be released the week of 05/23/22 to match the existing BriteCore look!
- The update will not impact the functionality of these pages. See the Resources section for previews of each page.
- Processing Page
How does this impact you?
- A banner will display on the relevant page to be updated in an upcoming release.
- The banner can be closed but will display again each time you navigate back to the page.
- An updated banner will display when the updated page is released.
- Once closed, the banner will not display again.
- The updated page will provide users with a more streamlined experience when navigating from page to page.
- The update will not impact processes or functionality.
- An action or setting is not required to enable or disable the new page. When the new page is released, the update will automatically display.
When will the change occur?
- The page will be released the week of 05/23/22.
- Keep an eye on the release notes to see the new UI updates as they are released.
Where to direct questions?
- Please contact your Customer Success Manager with any questions
- The following preview is an example and subject to minor changes prior to release.
- More information on the processing page can be found here:
- Detailed information regarding processing per vendor can be found within each specific vendor helpsite page.
Processing Page Preview:
Processing Page Prior to Changes: