The Underwriter Review Summary breaks the quote/application information into various tabs that the underwriter can review. The Underwriter Review Summary screen displays:
- Overview: Displays Quote Application Details, such as the quote’s status, the agent and agency listed on the quote, and the submission date. Displays Policy Level Coverages, such as the coverage time, limit, and deductible. If no policy level coverages are displayed, you will see this text:
No Policy Level Coverages Available.
- Policy: Displays the Policy dropdown list, where you can select a specific policy to review. When you select a policy to review, all entered policy information will populate in the Policy tab.
Note: Next to Policy you will see a number in parentheses. This indicates the number of policies listed on the quote/application that you are reviewing.
- Additional tabs: The remaining tabs on the Underwriter Review Summary are configured by LOB. Each additional tab will contain a dropdown list with the same name as the respective tab it’s found in. From the dropdown list, the underwriter can select an option to review. When an option is selected, all information entered in the quote/application about that option will populate the tab.
- If reviewing a Personal Auto quote/application, the additional tabs can include Private Passenger Auto, Driver, Golf Cart, etc.
- If reviewing a Businessowners quote/application, the additional tabs can include Location or Additional Insured.
Note: Next to each additional tab you will see a number in parentheses. This indicates the number of options included in the associated dropdown list that you can choose from.