You can remove Titanium Blizzard without removing or affecting your configuration settings.
To uninstall Titanium Blizzard:
- In Titanium Blizzard, in the Titanium Blizzard Menu, select Exit.
- On your Windows computer, on the Desktop, select the Search box in the taskbar next to the Start button.
- In the Search box, type Control Panel, and then press Enter.
- In the Control Panel, select Programs, and then select Uninstall a Program.
- In the program list, navigate to and select Titanium Blizzard, and then select Uninstall/Change.
- When you receive the Remove the application from the computer prompt, select OK.
The icon and program are now uninstalled.
Note: This doesn’t affect your configuration settings.