You can use Support Tools to update a policy’s status if the search results don’t match the policy status of the policy. This tool can also be used with claims, contacts, and properties if needed. The tool cleans up incorrect or outdated search results for specific items.
To update search results:
- Depending on your UI configuration, you can navigate to Support Tools in one of the following ways:
- Navigate to the footer of any BriteCore module screen and select Support Tools.
- Navigate to and select the user profile icon in the top-right of the screen.
- Select Resources at the bottom of the dropdown list.
- Select Support Tools.
- Navigate to the Utility section.
- Select Update Search Results.
- On the Update Search Results screen, select an option under Which type of search results do you want to update? The options include:
- Type the policy number or IDs corresponding to your selection in the List of Policy Numbers or IDs box. Separate multiple entries with either a comma, a space, or by placing each one on a new line.
- Select Update Results.
A success message will display that confirms all submitted entries were updated.