While users can update their account information, an administrator can update the account information for any BriteCore user.
To update a user account:
- In the BriteCore menu, select Users.
- In the Search box, type the user’s name.
- Select the name of the user whose account you want to update.
- Edit the user’s information. Available options include:
- Phone Number
- Profile picture
- Time zone
- Multi-factor Authentication enable/disable
- Select Save changes to save any updated account information. Select Enable/Disable Multi-factor Authentication to toggle this security setting.