If your provider allows, you can set your payment plan to a monthly or annual schedule. If your provider doesn’t allow it, a message displays on the screen: Payment Plan Change not allowed.
To update your payment plan:
- Access the My Payments screen.
- Under Payment Plan, select Payment Plan / AutoPay.
- Select Current Term or Next Term.
- The Next Term button doesn’t appear if you haven’t renewed your policy.
- If you change the payment plan for the next term, it doesn’t affect the current term.
- If you change the payment plan for the current term, it automatically transfers to the next term unless you update it.
- You can change your payment plan at any time.
- Above the line Payments being made by <your name> – (Named Insured), select the Payment Plan schedule. The options are:
- Monthly Payments
- Monthly (EFT) Payments
- Annual Payments
- Select Save Changes.
- A Payment Plan dialog box displays: Are you sure you want to change your billing schedule? Select OK.
- A Done pop-up window displays: Billing schedule changed. Select OK.