In both the claim file Attachments screen and the exposure file Attachments screen, you can upload files. Files uploaded in the claim file will only be visible in the claim file’s Attachments screen unless the file is uploaded within an exposure’s file. Files uploaded in the exposure file will be visible in the specific exposure file’s Attachments screen and it will be visible within the exposure file’s folder in the claim file’s Attachments screen.
To upload a file, access the Attachments screen of the claim file or exposure file and:
- If applicable, navigate to the folder where you want the file to live.
- Select the + New button.
- From the dropdown list, select Upload File(s). The Upload Attachment(s) dialog box will open.
- Select the box around Drop file here or click to upload or select the click to upload link. A library of your computer folders and files will open. Do one of the following:
- Drag and drop a file into the box in the Upload Attachments dialog box.
- Select the file you want to upload and then select Open.
- When the files you want to upload appear in the Upload Attachments dialog box, select Save.
Note: When you select a file to upload, it must be a .jpg or .png file. The file size must be less than 500KB.