In both the claim file Attachments screen and the exposure file Attachments screen, you can upload files. Files uploaded in the claim file will only be visible in the claim file’s Attachments screen unless the file is uploaded within an exposure’s file. Files uploaded in the exposure file will be visible in the specific exposure file’s Attachments screen and it will be visible within the exposure file’s folder in the claim file’s Attachments screen.
To upload a file, access the Attachments screen of the claim file or exposure file and:
- If applicable, navigate to the folder where you want the file to live.
- Select + New.
- Select Upload File(s). The Upload Attachment(s) dialog box will open.
- Either drag and drop a file into the Upload Attachment(s) dialog box or select a file to upload.
- To drag and drop a file, select the box around Drop file here or click to upload. A library of your computer folders and files will open. Drag and drop a file into the box in Upload Attachments.
- Select click to upload. From your computer library of folders and files, select the file you want to upload, and then select Open.
- Select Save.
Note: When you select a file to upload, it must be a .jpg or .png file. The file size must be less than 500KB.