You can upload a new location/property photo to a policy through the Policyholder portal.
- Log in to the Policyholder portal using one of the options below:
- Scroll to the Dwelling Property card. Your access to policy details depends on how many policies you have:
- If you have a single policy, select View Policy.
- If you have multiple policies, select the address link of the policy you want to view.
- On the Details tab, scroll to Locations, and then select View details.
- Scroll to Location Photos and select the camera icon. Your system’s Windows Explorer or Finder application displays.
- Navigate to the location of the photo you want to upload and select Open. You can add photos by drag and drop or click to add method.
- On the Add a Photo screen, type a description under Caption.
- Select Make this my preferred photo for the photo to display on the main dashboard and Details screens.
- To upload a different photo, select Change Photo to replace the photo you uploaded. Repeat steps 6 and 7.
- Select Save Photo to save and continue. You will be returned to the Location Details screen.
If you upload more than one photo, they will display in a carousel. You can scroll to view different photos. To select a primary photo, select the star icon on the upper left corner.