You can access the Documents tab on the Policy screen to view/download your policy documents and upload your own documents.
To upload your own documents:
- Log in to the Policyholder portal using one of the options below:
- Scroll to the Dwelling Property card. Your access to policy details depends on how many policies you have:
- If you have a single policy, select View Policy.
- If you have multiple policies, select the address link of the policy you want to view.
- Select the Documents tab to upload your own document.
- Select the add icon (red circle with a plus sign) at the bottom of the Documents screen.
- Under Add to documents, select Upload File.
- Your system’s Windows Explorer or Finder application displays. Navigate to the file you want to upload and select Open.
- A Completed pop-up window displays stating File <file name> uploaded successfully. Select OK.
- A Redirect pop-up window displays stating Navigating to upload folder. Select OK.
- You will be redirected to the Your Uploads folder where you can view a list of your documents.