API keys are secret keys that allow Titanium Blizzard to interact with BriteCore.
Note: An API key is tied to a specific contact in BriteCore.
Update an API key
If a contact changes or an API key needs to be changed, you will need to update the API key.
To update an API key:
- Request a new API key from BriteCore.
- Once you receive the new API key, open Titanium Blizzard.
- In Titanium Blizzard, in the Titanium Blizzard Menu, select Configuration.
- On the Configuration screen, in the BriteCore API Key box delete the old key, and then copy and paste or type your new key in the box.
- Select Save and Close.
You should now be able to retrieve printing with the new key.
Generate an API key
BriteCore employees need to generate an API key to set up Titanium Blizzard.
Note: Only BriteCore employees can generate an API key.
To generate an API key:
- Obtain the contact’s UUID.
- Access the BriteCore shell, and then navigate to BriteCore shell > contacts > generate_api_key.
- Copy and paste or type the client’s URL.
Note: The URL is the client’s BriteCore site URL.