You can view the location of a property by its geographic coordinates or on a map.
To view a property location:
- Select Policies.
- On the Policy Search screen, search for and select a policy to open the policy.
- Select the Property tab to view all properties included under the policy by date added.
- Navigate to the desired property.
- In the Geographic Location section, view the property’s Latitude and Longitude coordinates.
- View the property’s location map. Select View Larger Map to open the map in the Large Map dialog box. To adjust your view of the map, select + to zoom in or – to zoom out.
Note: If the advanced setting load-property-map is set to false in your company’s instance of BriteCore, select Open Map to view the location map of any property. To hide the map, select Close Map.