You can view the location of a property by its geographic coordinates or on a map.
To view a property location:
- In the BriteCore menu, select Policies.
- On the Policy Search screen, locate and select the policy for which you want to view the property location.
- Select Property in the Policies menu to view all properties included under the policy by date added.
- Navigate to the desired property.
- In the Geographic Location section, view the property’s Latitude and Longitude.
- Select Open Map to view the property’s location map.
- Select View Larger Map to open the map in the Large Map dialog box.
- To adjust your view of the map, select + to zoom in or – to zoom out; you can also use your mouse or touchscreen’s zoom functionality.
If the advanced setting load-property-map is set to False, then the map will be hidden on the Property screen. To view the map, you must:
- Create a New Revision for the policy.
- Select the arrow next to Open Map to open and view the map.
To close the map, select the arrow next to Close Map.