You can view the location of a property by its geographic coordinates or on a map.
To view a property location:
- Select Policies.
- On the Policies List screen, select a policy number to open a policy.
- Select the Property tab to view by date added all properties included under the policy.
- Scroll to the desired property (if more than one).
- In the Geographic Location section, view the property’s Latitude and Longitude coordinates.
- View the property’s location map. Select View Larger Map to open the map in the Large Map dialog. To adjust your view of the map, select + to zoom in or – to zoom out.
Note: If the advanced setting load-property-map is set to false in your company’s instance of BriteCore, select Open Map to view the location map of any property. To hide the map, select Close Map.