You can access and view a policy’s declaration from the policy header on the Overview screen.
To access the declaration:
- Select Policies and Quotes.
- Locate and select the policy for which you want to view the declaration. The Overview screen of the policy will open.
- In the policy header, navigate to and select the View Declaration link. Depending on how the client generates deliverables, one of the following will happen:
- If the client generates its own deliverables, then when you select View Declaration, the system will direct you to the Attachments screen of the policy. You can access the uploaded declaration file on the Attachments screen.
- If the client’s deliverables are generated within BriteCore, then when you select View Declaration, the declaration will open in a new window.