Depending on the loss/injury type, you can access the Vehicle Details, Injury Details, or Damaged Property Details screens from an exposure. In these screens, you can view detailed information about the type of loss/injury that occurred.
To view the loss or injury from an exposure, access the desired claim, then:
- Select the Exposures tab to open the Exposures screen.
- Navigate to the claimant associated with the exposure you want to view and select anywhere in the claimant row, except the Name link. The Exposure tree will open.
- Select the exposure you want to view. The Exposure Details screen will open.
- In the Exposure Details screen, navigate to and select the Injury, Vehicle, or Damaged Property tab. The Injury Details, Vehicle Details, or Damaged Property Details screen will open.
- On the Injury Details screen, you will see the Contact Information, Injury & Severity, Treatment, and Settlement sections.
- On the Vehicle Details screen, you will see the Vehicle Information, Vehicle Occupants, and Damage Information and Fault sections.
- On the Damaged Property Details screen, you will see the Damaged Property Information section.
You can also access the Vehicle Details, Injury Details, or Damaged Property Details screen from the Exposure tree by selecting the link in the Risk/Injury column of the exposure.