You can view the location of a property by its geographic coordinates or on a map.
To view a property location:
- Select Policies.
- On the Policies List screen, select a policy number to open a policy.
- Select the Property tab. You may need to scroll down the page to see it.
- In the Geographic Location section, view the property’s Latitude and Longitude coordinates.
- View the property’s location map:
- Select View Larger Map to open the map in the Large Map dialog box.
- Select the (+) icon to zoom in or the (–) icon to zoom out to adjust your view of the map.
Note: Beside Geographic Location, select Open Map to view the location map if you have the load-property-map advanced setting disabled. Select Close Map to hide the map.