In BriteRules, a template is a pre-defined rule with a set of arguments that can be configured. If you want to see if any of the available STP templates fit your needs, you can view them in the Quoting Form Behavior project.
To view the available STP templates:
- In the BriteCore menu, select Rules.
- On the Rules screen, select Projects, select the triangle to expand the Quotes section, and then select Quoting Form Behavior.
- On the Quoting Form Behavior screen, navigate to [client name]-classic-quoting/rules/stp/property/items.
Note: The folder naming convention may vary from client to client.
- On the items screen, in the list of rule and component templates, select the template you want to view.
Warning: If you make any changes, they will affect everything connected to the template.
- When you finish viewing the template, select Cancel.