In the Emails dashboard, you can view all email events triggered in the Policyholder portal with the relevant details associated with each.
The Emails dashboard is color-coded to highlight the status of emails.
- Red: Email delivery has failed.
- Beige: Email has been accepted but isn’t yet confirmed.
- No color: Email delivery is successful.
For emails that are sent to more than one person (agent, agency, carrier staff), the status indicates worst-case scenario prioritizing failed emails:
- Red: 1 email delivery failed.
- Beige: 1 email delivery accepted and none failed.
- No color: All emails were successfully delivered.
To view Email events:
- Go to the Emails dashboard.
- Scroll to view email events and details.
The Emails dashboard contains several columns, summarized in Table 1:
Table 1: Emails dashboard columns.