Website Alive allows staff to live chat with agents during the quoting process.
To set up Website Alive:
- Contact Website Alive.
- Complete the required Website Alive paperwork.
- Set up an account.
- Receive a specific URL, username, and password.
- Log in to the administrative portal of Website Alive using the credentials provided.
- Copy the URL.
- Ensure the URL contains rRouter.asp.
Note: See the value for settings.section(alive-chat) of a client currently using this feature to discern the accepted URL format.
To set up Website Alive in BriteCore:
- In the BriteCore menu, select Settings.
- In the Settings menu, select Advanced.
- On the Advanced settings screen, in the Search box, type alive-chat-url, and then select Search.
- In the alive-chat-url box, in the Setting Value box, type the URL.
On the Agent portal dashboard, in the top-right of the screen, agents will see a live chat icon, which agents can select to instant message a staff member.