Reports and data
This section describes how to use WordPress features and plugins to access reports and specific types of data for the Help site.
You can use features and plugins in WordPress to find and filter all kinds of data:
- Page and post stats
- Activity logs
- Site health
- User information and permissions
- Authoring and publishing data
- Content overview
- Publishing calendar
- Page and post status
- User roles
Page and post stats
To access page and post stats:
- On the Dashboard, select
User information and permissions
Authoring and publishing data
Page and post status
To view all of the posts in WP with the Pending Review status:
- On the Dashboard, select Posts > All Posts.
- Above the Posts list, in the top line of options, select Pending (#).
The list of the posts with the Pending Review status will automatically populate.
- We use Authoring and Pending Review in our workflows.
- Posts listed under Editing are currently open in someone’s browser in editing mode.
- You can select from any of the post statuses to populate a filtered list.
This section describes how to access the different analytics tools set up for the Help site
The Help site uses four separate tools to track different analytics:
- Ajax Search Pro – Internal site search stats
- MonsterInsights – Connection to Google Analytics
- Jetpack – Wide range of internal site stats
- Google Search Console – Analytics on Google searches
Ajax Search Pro
Google Search Console