Since System Tags are so flexible in BriteCore, there are many possible use cases when you will want to add a system tag to a line item.
Common use cases for third-party integrations:
- InsVista: Reporting policy and billing information to mortgagees.
- MBRe: Reporting reinsurance information.
- IVANS: Reporting policy and billing information to agency management systems.
Schedule item system tags
Using schedule item system tags, you can:
- Add a column where you can tag schedules of line items.
- Pull in information from a line item’s schedule for reports.
To export the schedule of line items to IVANS, you must attach values for IVANS Policy Download tag.
Note: You must first have a line item built including a schedule item; otherwise, you won’t be able to see that item in System Tags.
Tag line items as Line Item Schedules
Note: Before you begin, open a line item with a schedule.
To tag line items as Line Item Schedules:
- In the BriteCore menu, select Settings.
- In the Settings menu, select System Wide, and then select System Tags.
- On the System Tags screen, select Edit Custom Tags.
- In the Custom Tags dialog box, complete the following steps:
- Select Add Tag. A new row will appear at the end of the list of custom tags.
- In the New Custom Tag box, type the name of the new tag.
- In the What can be tagged column, select Line Item Schedules.
- Select Done.
- In the Select a Tag dropdown list, select the tag you created, and then select Tag New Items.
- To the right of the Named box, select the search icon.
- In the box to the right of the items you want to tag, type the name of the tag you created.
Note: BriteCore automatically saves the items you tag.