If a policy goes missing and you are unable to access it using the Policy Search screen, it may have been archived.
Find an Archived Policy
- From the BriteCore homepage, access the Policies module.
- Search for the missing policy using Policy Search and confirm no results are found.
3. Click the Advanced Search Tips Link under the policy search bar. A Search Help pop-up will open with instructions on how to search for archived or deleted items.
4. Search for the policy again with <<ARCHIVE>> typed before the policy number. The policy will be returned in the search results.
Restore an Archived Policy
- Navigate to Support Tools.
- Select the Unarchive Records tool in the Utility section.
3. Enter the policy number you want to unarchive and select Unarchive Data.
4. Return to Policy Search and search for the policy without <<ARCHIVE>> typed before it. The policy will appear in the search results.
You have now restored the archived policy.