If you want to duplicate a current line of business, you can use the Copy Data tool to copy a current line instead of creating a new line from scratch.
Note: The Copy Data tool doesn't copy forms.To copy a line of business:
- In the BriteCore menu, select Lines.
- On the Effective Dates screen, select the effective date you want to use.
- On the Policy Types screen, select the Utilities dropdown list, and then select Copy Data.
- In the Select State or Province dropdown list, select the state or province you want to copy a line from.
- In the Locations section, complete the following steps:
- In the From Policy Type dropdown list, select the policy type you want to copy from.
- In the To Policy Type dropdown list, select the policy type you want to copy to.
- In the Data section, complete the following steps:
- In the Copy What dropdown list, select the data you want to copy. If you select anything other than All Information, the Into What dropdown list appears.
- In the Into What dropdown list, select where you want to copy the data to.
- Select Copy.
Note: Rename the new line to differentiate it from the line you copied it from.