You can remove business locations from an agency in the Configuration tab.
To remove business locations from an agency, open the Configuration tab of the desired agency and:
- Select the green + Add another state to this agency button. The Add a State to dialog box will open.
- From the Active States box, select the state you want to remove.
- Select the Remove > button to move the state from the Active States box to the Available States box.
- To remove more states, repeat steps 2 and 3.
- When you finish removing states, select Save Changes. If you select X, you will return to the Configuration tab of the agency without saving the information entered.
To remove all remaining states in the Active States box, select Remove All Active States. The Available States box will automatically populate with all available states. If the agency writes business in only a few states, it is more efficient to select the Remove All Active States link, and then add the few states where the agency write business.
See Add business locations.