Enabling the age-categories-allow-next-year advanced setting allows the age categories on policies to rate with the next effective year, reflecting manufacturers' next-year models. When the age-categories-allow-next-year advanced setting is True:
- Agents and administrators can report that a new house under construction will be completed next year.
- The Policy Builder age category columns extend to the next year and allow you to Rate and Save the age range.
- The age category provides only the current or previous years for property rating.
- Log in to BriteCore as an Administrator.
- In the BriteCore menu, select Settings.
- In the Settings menu, select Advanced.
- On the Advanced Settings screen, in the Search for a Setting box, type age-categories-allow-next-year, and then select Search.
- In the age-categories-allow-next-year box, select True.