In Notes, you can add an alert to any note you manually create.
Note: You can complete this action only in the Provider Administrator portal.
To add an alert:
- On any Notes screen, complete one of the following:
- In a new note, select Add Alert.
- In the top-right corner of a completed note, select Add Alert.
- In the Add Alert dialog box, complete the following steps:
- In the Fire On dropdown list, select Date.
- In the Date box, use the calendar date picker to select the date you want the alert to be sent.
- In the Time box, use the time picker boxes to select the time you want the alert to be sent.
- In the Fire On dropdown list, select Event, and then, from the Event dropdown list, select the event from which you want the alert to be sent.
- In the Alert Emails box, type the email addresses that should receive the alert.
Note: If the alert exists in BriteCore, it will populate below the box, and you can select it. If the email address doesn’t exist in BriteCore, the email will populate below the Alert Emails box with the option to add the email address. Select the email address to add it.
- To send the alerts immediately, select Email Immediately (optional).
- When you're finished, select Add Alert.
Note: If you select Cancel or X, you will return to the original note without saving the alert information you entered.