There are instances in which a client may want to redirect customers from one screen to another.
Make a Payment landing screen
Many carriers prefer to drive traffic to their website. A Make a Payment button is added to the website. When a user selects Make a Payment, it will direct them to the client's BriteCore payment screen at <sitename>.britecorepro.com/login/securePayment.
While transitioning onto BriteCore, clients may need insureds to pay their premium on policies in their legacy system. To accommodate this, BriteCore provides the ability to link or redirect payers back to the client's current payment screen.
To redirect payers to the client's current payment screen:
- In BriteCore, select Settings.
- On the Settings screen, select Advanced.
- On the Advanced Settings screen, in the Search for a Setting box, type legacy_payments_url, and then select Search.
- In the Setting Value box, type or paste the client's URL.
- In the Search for a Setting box, type legacy_redirect, select Search, and then select True.