If you have questions about the Dropbox integration, check out the Dropbox FAQs:
What do I do if I want to batch print the deliverables rather than print them one at a time?
- Install Print Conductor.
- Open Dropbox.
- In Dropbox, select Apps, and then select BriteCore.
- On the BriteCore screen, select Print Backups to download the print file from Dropbox to your computer.
- Open Print Conductor.
- At the top of the Print Conductor screen, select Add Folder.
- Navigate to and select the backup folder you downloaded from Dropbox.
Note: The contents of the imported folder will display on the Print Conductor dashboard. From the dashboard, you can open and preview documents, print documents, remove documents from the list, clear the list, or mass print documents in the list.
- In the Select Printer dropdown list, select a printer.
Note: If you're offsite, work with a vendor like FedEx Office to set up your computer to communicate with their printer.
- In the bottom-right corner of the screen, select Start.