The Financial Anti-Terrorism Cross-Reference allows clients to verify contact names in BriteCore against OFAC's Specially Designated Nationals List of suspected terrorist names and aliases.
Note: OFAC doesn't appear on BriteCore's user interface.
Use the Financial Anti-Terrorism Cross-Reference
Note: Before issuing a payment from BriteCore, use the Financial Anti-Terrorism Cross-Reference.
To use the Financial Anti-Terrorism Cross-Reference:
- In the BriteCore menu, select Policies.
- In the Policies menu, select Processing.
- On the Processing screen, in the Financial Anti-Terrorism Cross-Reference box, select Check for Matches.
Note: BriteCore will cross-reference its contacts against OFAC's Specially Designated Nationals List, and then generate a spreadsheet with the results.
- If there are any names under Matches, please use one of the following contact methods to report it to OFAC:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1.800.540.6322
Access the URL BriteCore uses to check for matches
Administrators can access the URL BriteCore uses to check for matches on the Advanced Settings screen.
To access the URL:
- In the BriteCore menu, select Settings.
- In the Settings menu, select Advanced.
- On the Advanced Settings screen, in the Search for a Setting box, type url, and then select Search or press Enter/Return on your keyboard.
- In the url box, in the Setting Value box, you can access the url used to check for matches.
Note: By default, the Setting Value is set to: http://www.ustreas.gov/offices/enforcement/ofac/sdn/sdall.zip.