In BriteCore, you can tag line items and policy types with system tags. You can then use tagged line items and policy types in conjunction with BriteData to produce clean, powerful reports.
To select and apply system tags:
- In the BriteCore menu, select Settings.
- In the Settings menu, select System Wide, and then select System Tags.
- On the System Tags screen, under Tags, complete the following steps:
- In the Select a Tag dropdown list, select Lexis Nexis BOP. You can type in this box to quickly find what you're looking for.
- In the Select the Effective Date dropdown list, type or select the applicable effective date, and then select Tag New Items.
- In the Line Items dropdown list, select the appropriate line item.
- In the NAMED box, type a name.
Note: If applicable, in the Line Items dropdown list, select the BOP line of business to exclude BOP policies from being reported.
- To add the Lexis Nexis CLUE tag for Line Items and Policy Types, repeat step 3.
- In the settings database table, ensure the option = lexisnexis_ignore_bop=1.
- Rename the C.L.U.E file.
Note: By default, BriteCore gives all claim data files the same filename: clup_history_T_. The clue_file_prefix advanced setting allows clients to customize the filename.