BriteSuite is integrated with SmartyStreets, an address validation solution.
Note: The SmartyStreets integration works with the Google Maps (Onix) integration.
BriteSuite uses SmartyStreets AutoComplete Pro as a geocoding service. Geocoding refers to locations using latitude and longitude, which is more accurate than describing a location’s address using street names.
The SmartyStreets AutoComplete Pro integration offers several benefits:
- Validates addresses.
- Makes risk assessment much easier and more accurate.
- Pinpoints asset location using longitude and latitude.
Note: The latitude and longitude can be hidden from agents.
- Enhances risk assessment accuracy for natural calamities, such as earthquakes, floods, and hurricanes.
- Increases data management efficiency.
- Improves coverage pricing for local offices and consignments.