Note: All references to NxTech in BriteCore refer to IVANS. This service was originally NxTech, but the company has since renamed the service IVANS.
Occasionally, NxTech reports exports may miss some transactions in the automated XML export. With the Correct a NxTech Report tool, you can regenerate a report based on the date, policy information, and transaction code.
Refer to our documentation for more details on IVANS (NxTech) download.
To regenerate a NxTech report:
- Depending on your UI configuration, you can navigate to Support Tools in one of the following ways:
- Navigate to the footer of any BriteCore module screen and select Support Tools.
- Navigate to and select the user profile icon in the top-right of the screen.
- Select Resources at the bottom of the dropdown list.
- Select Support Tools.
- Navigate to the Vendors section, and then select Correct a NxTech Report.
- On the Correct a NxTech Report screen, complete the following steps:
- In the What is the date of the incorrect report? box, select the affected claims report date.
- In the Policy Number box, type the related policy number.
- In the Select a Transaction Code dropdown list, select the corresponding transaction code.
- Select Add Another Policy Number to add more claim numbers.
- Select Update Report.
A confirmation message displays.