The LexisNexis Advanced Linking Initiative integration uses LexID® to unify how insurance data and public records information are included in an auto insurance customer's file.
- Links and analyzes multiple data entities, such as customers and vehicles.
- Uses LexID®: A unique identifier that combines many data sources and cross-checks them to provide a single data reference point.
According to LexisNexis, LexID® works with their Scalable Automated Linking Technology through:
- Identification: LexisNexis assigns its own unique identifier, LexID®, to new records.
Note: LexID® isn't derived from personally identifiable information, such as a Social Security number.
- Connection: LexisNexis uses its patented Scalable Automated Linking Technology to link records with intersecting data points and then assigns the connected data points the same LexID®.
- Enhancement: LexisNexis continuously updates identity profiles to consume new records to show the identity changes over time.
- Provides accurate, comprehensive, and secure customer data.
- Handles dynamic customer consent.
- Ensures customers clearly understand what data is reported.
- Allows customers to report incomplete or inaccurate data.