StoneRiver PTE is accounting software you can integrate with BriteCore.
Note: StoneRiver PTE is now Sapiens Financial GO.
With the StoneRiver PTE integration, BriteCore produces return premium, claim payment, and commission payment files to export to StoneRiver.
StoneRiver PTE integration benefits:
- BriteCore creates monthly folders for return premiums, claims payments, and commission payments.
- During each nightly process, BriteCore creates dated files for qualifying return premium and claim payment transactions.
- At the end of each month, BriteCore generates a commission file and attaches the export file to the month in which the commissions are processed.
StoneRiver PTE integration considerations:
- The integration works only one way: BriteCore to StoneRiver.
Example: Check numbers aren’t exported back to BriteCore.
- Claims transactions are separated into three types:
- LAE with FEIN: Creates a TransactionRecord along with a DistributionRecord.
- LAE without FEIN: Creates a TransactionRecord along with a PayeeAddressRecord.
- Normal payment: Creates a TransactionRecord, four CheckDescriptionRecords, and a PayeeAddressRecord.
StoneRiver accepts and BriteCore supports the following files and record types:
- Description: The primary record is required by exported transactions.
- Code: T
- Uses: Claim payments, commission payments, claim payments, and commission payments
- Description: A record that stores vendor and accounting information, such as FEIN and account numbers.
- Code: D
- Uses: Claim payments and commission payments
- Description: A record that stores address information printed on the check.
- Code: A
- Uses: Return premiums and claim payments
- Description: Free-form description records that add additional printable information to a check.
- Code: F
- Uses: Claim payments