To set an agency up to receive commission checks electronically, follow the steps below.
- From the BriteCore homepage, navigate to the Contacts module.
- Search for a specific agency and open their contact page.
- On the Payments tab, click Add a Payment Method.
- In the Payment Method pop-up, enter the information for the agency's ACH account.
- The Payment Method will now be saved under Financial Accounts in the Payments tab of the agency's contact page.
- Navigate to the Information tab and scroll down to the Commission Payment section.
- Check Issue Commission Payments Electronically and select the ACH payment method in the Financial Account dropdown.
- Click Save at the bottom of the Information tab.
You will now be able to issue commission checks electronically to the agency.