You can enroll using your personal information if your provider allows it. Otherwise, you will need your policy number to enroll.
To enroll using your policy number:
- On the Search for your Account/Policies screen, type your policy number.
- Select Search for Policies.
- Select your identity (if there’s more than one insured listed on your account): Select the radio button next to your name, and then select Verify Account. Note: The Insured Name is masked for your protection.
- The verification methods are dynamic based on your provider settings and whether your information is available in BriteCore. The options include:
- Please enter the last four digits of your social security number to verify your account: This option displays only if your provider enables the setting and your social security number (SSN) is available in BriteCore.
- Type the last four digits of your SSN, and then select Verify Account.
- Please enter your date of birth to verify your account: This option displays only if your provider enables the setting and your date of birth (DOB) is available in BriteCore.
- Type your date of birth or select the date from the date picker calendar. Select Verify Account.
- Use a portal code: If there is no SSN or DOB on record in BriteCore, you will be prompted to enter your portal code. The portal code is a security code called the Enrollment Portal Code field in BriteCore that is autogenerated for each provider. The security code is the Enrollment Portal Code field in BriteCore that is autogenerated for each provider. Your provider may have shared your security code in your declaration package.
- You can choose to send your portal code to your email address or cell phone number if they are listed under your account in BriteCore and your provider allows it. If you don’t get this option, contact your provider to receive your portal code.
- Once you receive your portal code, enter your portal code and select Verify Account.
You have successfully enrolled and can now set up your account.