The E-Delivery dashboard gives you the tools to track E-Delivery events and related details. To view E-Delivery events:
- Go to the E-Delivery dashboard.
- Scroll to view E-Delivery events.
- Policy Number: The policy number is a link to the Policies Accounts Receivable screen in BriteCore.
- Insured: Insured's name.
- Email address: Insured's email address.
- Title: Title of the E-Delivery notification.
An asterisk next to the Title indicates a user opened or downloaded it. The number in parentheses indicates the number of times the user opened or downloaded the document.
- Print Date: Date the deliverable is set to print.
Delivery Status: Indicates whether a notification was sent. There are two options:
- Notified: Sent to users who enrolled in E-Delivery.
- Do Not Send: Displays deliverables set to print and will be mailed to users who did not enroll in E-Delivery.
There is a Refresh button at the top of the E-Delivery dashboard. Once you manually approve a document for delivery, the Delivery Status will change to Pending until processing is complete. This process may take up to a few minutes. Select Refresh to view the updated Delivery Status. The Delivery Status changes to Notified (if successful) or Failed (if unsuccessful) when the processing is complete.