On the Users and Groups screen, you can search for users using the Search box and/or Filters.
There are three types of filters: Status, Show Disabled Users, and Group(s). The Group(s) filters are populated with the custom groups you create, and you can filter by multiple groups at a time. You can only filter by one Status at a time.
You can combine filters to refine your search results.
To search for users using filters:
- In the BriteCore menu, select Users.
- Under the Search box, select Filters.
- Select by the filters you want to apply to your search.
Status filters include:
- Invitation sent
- Federated User
- Password reset required
- Select Yes under Show Disabled Users to include disabled users in your search results.
- Group(s) includes custom user groups set up in BriteCore.
- Status filters include: