To get started with BriteAuth, you must first be invited by an administrator. When invited, you will receive an email from an administrator with a temporary login and password. To log in as a first time BriteCore user:
- Check your email for your temporary password.
Note: The temporary password is only valid for the first login.
- Go to [your_company_name].britecore.com.
- In the Username box, type your username.
- In the Preferred Username box, you can create an additional username. Choosing a Preferred Username allows you to log in with either username.
Note: Usernames are case sensitive.
- In the Password box, type your temporary password.
- Select Sign In.
- In the New Password box, type your new password.
Note: The password requirements will display under the New Password box. Create a compliant password.
- Select Continue.