BriteAuth requires you to have a verified email and/or phone number on file. A verified email/phone number provides greater security when resetting your password.
Note: A verified phone number is required for text message multi-factor authentication (MFA).To verify your phone number:
- On the top-right of the screen, select your profile icon.
- Select My Account.
- Next to Phone Number, hover over the (verify now) link.
Note: Your phone number must be entered in the Phone Number box to verify.
- Select Request Confirmation Code.
- Check your phone for the verification code text message.
- Hover over the (verify now) link.
- In the Verification dialog box, type your verification code.
- Select Verify.